Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Movie which I watched and loved lately :


Oh my God, I could not ask a better Gift than this! Certainly critics don't rate this movie high when compared with Bruce Almighty. But I am quite convinced that this movie will stay in my memories forever. Such a nice movie on God's love, human relations and so on..

Some of the funniest dialogues are : Evan(steve carell) after acknowledging God's love and his commands to build an ark goes through a psychological struggle with this family members. His wife and three kids leave the home leaving Evan to question God's love. Suddenly he asks, "Wouldn't you God ? please , love me less."

When Morgan Freeman(God) speaks to Evan's wife in a cafeteria, those scenes and words of wisdom are celestial and charming. Nothing could replace that part.

It is a must watch, i would give a 9/10 hmmm...

Well I am planning to watch 40 year old virgin too... :-)

2 comments:

Sai Ramanan said...

My dear friend, rhetorics are finding their way out even in politics today! Well basically, the hypothesis that conscience created a moral framework is not baseless. Moral framework is the result of acceptable social behavior. And science need not contribute in this regard. Also for your information, evolution is not the only contributing factor for man's development. So there you go, and thanks for your suggestion but I would prefer to stick to my belief.

Jai Praveen said...

Dear Sai, I am not here to convice or impose my beliefs on someone. I believe in learning through other's mind. In that way, I found your arguments intriguing and interesting! I wanted to dig and understand the purpose of human existence. Just like tides and fashion, rhetorics will be there as long as discussions exist, like as you said "out and in." We all inherently have that embedded in our organ between the ears and use them before doing anything everyday(24*7) :) I am not trying to persuade you into something, pardon me if you feel like that and discontinue this argument ;)