Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Eight day stint comes to an end

I am a movie fanatic,also choosy.A friend of mine(Srivathsan) told me about www.imdb.com - Internet movie database which rates the past and present movies on a 10 scale.After doing a little research , I downloaded Little Miss Sunshine(2006) and The Shawshank Redemption(old) - after a eight day stint from Dec.5th.Finally Mission accomplished.When it comes to downloading from torrents , I would recommend Azureus(Java client).I used Vuze Entertainment powered by Azureus 3.0.4.0.It is an open source software(my ubuntu version crashed unexpectedly due to java runtime problems).The application is handy and well suited for a first time user.Remember to configure your port address to 6881 for faster download rates(Read more about them in threads or google).

No comments: