Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I want to be at 4 till I die!

What on Earth does it mean? I want to be a child-hearted man(coined at 8:33pm 22nd July by Master Jai). That doesn't mean crawling the floor and chewing the thumb. The lovely curiosity of a 4-year old which always looks even the same old blue sky as the eighth wonder of the world.

Entirely free from the cobweb of rationalisms and skepticisms, yet living in this beautiful world. Some flee to forests and nature to attain enlightenment. I want to be enlightened in my office in front of my computer or on the way to my home in electric train. Little BIT difficult, what is impossible with man is possible with GOD!

What a mighty God we serve? How mighty is our inner most being? How awful have we made a mess of our own minds?

2 comments:

Parth said...

"Some flee to forests and nature to attain enlightenment. I want to be enlightened in my office in front of my computer or on the way to my home in electric train"

Great lines. :)

Jai Praveen said...

@Parth : Thank you for your comments. I found few of you discussing 'life.' That is good. Carry on.