Thursday, August 7, 2008

Assessment vaaram(week)

The first assessment of my final year begins with this subject called Wireless Communication.Very interesting subject - many people are doing their final year project in the networks domain - they may find it interesting not I.Well just joking. I don't hate or like any particular subject.
I opened my book which I borrowed from Spectrum Book bank yesterday(It's a xerox). My mind is cluttered and not in a state to accept information flow.Thank God, I have my exam only at 11'0 clock tomorrow morning.I may wake up early and try to squeeze in some information for the sake of filling the paper.The reason for writing this blog is to get rid of this guilt feeling of being very care free. Besides I am also not able to concentrate on anything else.This happens occasionally and I get into this blues as often as we have full moons(nice analogy hehe!). It takes some time to recoil and return to normal state.. but till then I will not know what I will be doing (Right now, I am blogging).

Virtual Split
Samuel Eto'

No comments: